You are spending a lot on a lawn mower? Stop wasting your money to buy a cheap one and then spending a lot on its maintenance.You can save your money just by buying a branded one that is in your budget and more reliable.The question arises here that what brand of lawn mower is best to buy.
Here we have the top 7 best brands of lawn mowers that are the experts’ suggestions.
When you are talking about a mower you can’t only consider how strong the body is.its reliability matters but the experts’ main concerns are following:
- How eco-friendly it is?
- Is it noisy?
- Is it suitable for your land?
- What is its weight?
- Is it easy to use and assemble?
- Which one is suitable for a larger area (more than an acre)
The top 7 brands of Lawn Mower that give you all the above attributes:
- American lawn mower
- Green works
- Black + Decker
- Dixie chopper:
- Troy BILT
1. American Lawn Mower Company:
American Lawn Mower Company was established in 1985 and is the best selling company for manual reel mowers as it gives you high quality-products with Zero maintenance.
The American lawn mower is submerged with many other brands i.e. Earth wise brand, great states, and Scott’s brand.
With these licensed brands, American lawn mowers produce battery-powered and electric corded lawn mowers that are very efficient and at very affordable prices.
The specialties of their products are:
- They are light in weight
- Very easy to use
- Best for women
- Can easily assemble
2. Green Works Company:
This company was established in 2007 and produces the most reliable modern technology mowers. It is specialized for making powerful cordless lithium-ion battery-powered lawnmowers of different volts.
- 24 volts battery best for household lawns, very light in weight and convenient to use and store
- 40 volts battery best for less than 1-acre land with durability
- 80 volts battery best for 1.5 acres of land with highly efficient and innovative technology.
They also produce a wide range of manual and corded lawn mowers with amazing qualities.
- Manual lawn mowers: push and self-propelled
- Corded lawn mowers: with mulching, bagging, and side discharge quality
3. BLACK+DACKER Company:
This company was established in 1910. They are producing a wide range of lawn and garden equipment. They are specialized to manufacture the following lawn mowers.
- Lithium-ion battery lawn mower provides you the cutting heights of 1- 4 inch with or without mulching capability.
- A Corded lawn mower can cut 1-3 inch heights.
- A Corded electric lawn mower cuts the height of 1.6 – 2.4 inches.
- Electric lawn mower with mulching capability can cut 1.5 , 4 inches height.
- Electric lawn mower without mulching capability can cut 1.6 , 2.4 inches height.
Moreover, they offered a 2 years warranty on each product.
Some of its product has trimmer, mower, and edger within the 1 that gives your lawn a perfect look.
4. HONDA Company:
Honda is one of the best brands for providing durable and reliable lawn mowers. It was established in 1959. It has a little bit higher price than others but can say one-time investment with three years residential warranty.
It has four different series. (HRX Premium residential, HRN residential, HRS Side discharge, HRC Commercial)
1. HRX Premium residential:
It has self-propelled, twin blades with lifetime deck warranty. Moreover, they have mulching, bagging, side discharge and leaf shred properties with or without electric start quality.
2. HRN Residential:
3. HRS Side discharge:
It includes self propel or push type mower that has 21-inch side discharge quality.
4. HRC Commercial:
- HRC with blade stop system is self-propelled with rugged features.
- HRC Commercial without a blade stop system is pushed or self propelled with rugged features.
5. DIXIE CHOPPER The World's Fastest Lawn Mower:
This brand was established in 1980. They are specialized to produce zero-turn radius lawn mower mowers. They also produce a wide range of walk behind, stand on and riding lawn mowers for residential, commercial and industrial areas. They offer a 3 years warranty.
Residential lawn mower: has 4-gallon fuel capacity with 7mph ground speed and 100 LBS towing capacity.
Commercial lawn mower: has up to 10-gallon fuel capacity with the dual hydrostatic drive system and 1000 LBS towing capacity.
Industrial lawn mower: has up to 12 gal fuel capacity with 2.5 to 4.5 cutting heights.
6. TROY-BILT Company:
It was established in 1937. They manufactured a wide range of walk-behind (push and self propel) and riding (tractors and zero turns) lawn mowers.
Features of walk behind lawn mowers:
- Push mowers have up to 160cc engine power.
- Self- propelled has up to 190cc engine power.
Riding lawn mowers:
- Zero-turn lawn mowers.
- Lawn and garden tractors.
Zero-turn lawn mowers have:
- Up to 724cc engine power.
- 12 gauge steel deck material.
- With max 7 MPH
Lawn and garden tractors have:
- Up to 54-inch cutting deck width.
- Steel material
- Up to 679 cc engine power
- Have max speed up to 5.5 mph.
7. Husqvarna Company:
This company was established in 1919. They manufactured a wide range of walk-behind, stand-on, riding, robotic, and Zero turn lawn mowers and provides 5 years warranty on specific products.
Walk-behind lawn mowers:
- Push mowers: Up to 21 inch cutting width with 3 in 1 cutting system.
- Self propelled: 22 inch cutting width with adjustable handles.
Stand-on lawn mowers:
- Has up to 54 inch cutting width with Kawasaki engine and 24.5 hp power output.
Riding lawn mowers:
- Has choke less start with air induction mowing technology features and up to 54 inch cutting width.
Robotic lawn mowers:
- Bluetooth connected mowers can be charged within 60 min and can mow 70 minutes with 0.45 acres area capacity
- X-line series has up to 1.25 acres area capacity and can mow 270 minutes with 60 min charging.
- Professional mowers have 1.2 to 2.8 inch cutting height, 0.9 acres area capacity and can mow 100 minutes with just 30 min charging.
- Zero turn lawn mowers has a commercial drive system with maintenance-free transmission and up to 72 inch cutting width